Monday, May 12, 2008

tired and lazy..zzZ

everyday juz working working and working..quite boring actually..i think is because 'm missing some of my frens..so everyday back to home juz watch tv and sleep..even online oso have not enough time or energy..haha..now ony update my blog..but actually i was quite enjoy my work there..hehe..i think i can tahan few more months..kaka..

i m facing a prob recently..which is my hair..walao eh..i really dunno how to settle it..so messy altho juz came back from reonding..anyway, am i look good in curly hair? or keep straight? or maybe go dye some color on it? or cut a new hair style? give some opinion and idea la, my dear frens..haha
btw, tmr i will update my blog again and some photos..i think..coz will be hanging out wif few funny frens..seriously, they are..wakaka

No comments:


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix