Tuesday, April 29, 2008

joselynn- - -going to work...

hey my frens, finally found a job..so i think i wont update my blog frequently since nex week..in this holiday, i want my life to be more meaningful! yea..cannot juz sit at home, watch tv, hanging out wif frens...i muz get some working experience..!
And here, i wanna inform all of my dear frens one thing. I have a new nick name which is Joselynn! i dun care what is ur comment..i will juz keeping on! (thanks liyi who teach me this and always support my blog) wakaka..
btw, why i felt tat i cant see my utar frens edy? tis is becoz i am transfering sch..hehe..so i may have no more chance to see u guys again..dun feel sad..i will remember as long as i can..haha..bye bye utar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL....finally u got work d..waz ur job??work at where???anyway joselynn suit u...but jessica will b better...LOL


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix