Sunday, April 13, 2008

beginning of my study week...

this whole week will be my suffer week..becoz i suppose to study hard where final is around the corner but i have no mood at all to study!! juz thinking about play for fun, sleep, eat and watch tv of coz..haha..i can stay in front of tv or computer almost whole day..geng? wakaka..
btw, today have went out with my pretty and handsome frens(can consider as lar) for a stupid movie..haha..

three of us SS..but tat fellow spoil the pic!!


two pretty gal^^


me and ah peng..haha


nice? but not mine..is ah peng's..


they dunno how to smile i think..

hmm, actually i m not having fun enough becoz my role is juz sit there and suan xiao by them=.= everytime go out with them oso the same thing happened..haiz..when can u all stop it..? but nvm la..i have used to it edy and i think they oso lor..they will feel not comfortable if din suan me..rite? haha..but seriously, i m really enjoy today..miss u guys..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here.. dun feel lik studying..
oo.. u all c wat movie?

Anonymous said...

cant sign in my acc..
so use anonymous..><

w.chying

*GiE =)* said...

dear wan chying...

miss u o..hows life??.... haha~..
hey.. lim sin man.. sent my pretty face for me..!!~


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix