Friday, April 11, 2008

last day in foundation! woohoo~~

Dunno should be happy or sad..haha..but i really have fun on the last day..especially when sing k in red box. All of us (almost) have became crazy in the end..haha..so fun!! Many of us have no sound edy (of coz included me)..but we still enjoy it a lot..haha..so i wanna thank my class rep here..thank you, ze lene!
When we came to the end, i felt quite sad because i may not have the chance to meet some of the frens edy..>.< so we start to hug each other, and my eyes started to get red edy..but i did not cry at all la..haha
I LOVE TE2!! is a special class..i will miss u all forever..muacks~ I have took many photos on tat day..welcome to my friendster profile (http://profiles.friendster.com/29867892) i would like to share tat wif u..^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i glad u all enjoy that time...i'm very very happy on that day oso...dun wori next time sure got chance somemore one ^^

Anonymous said...

by the wat i am ze lene (if u wonder who is this anonymous lah)....hehehe =p

Anonymous said...

omg...ze lene y so stupid can leave name 1 oso dun wan leave...hahahaha....anyway i enjoy a lot oso lo...sad ar...ermmm...how 2 say leh...actually when u guys see me keep smile like that...im actually feel sad in my heart la...1 year d...so fast..im sure will meet u again de...aunxxx...LOL

Anonymous said...

yeah... v will meet again someday in d future. There is no point in feeling sad... Muz think it as a happy ending of foundation & starting of a new challenging journey ~~

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. I will also go Kampar later. Then you can see me again. Haha. Help me take good care of "someone" at Kampar when i am not around oh. ^^ haha. Thank you first oh.


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix