Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my new uni (UCSI) life

i think most of my friends knew that i've transfer to ucsi from utar..haha..so my new life begins in this colorful college~~hmm, at the first day of the class, we have to group in 4 for assignment and lab..so ngam in the 1st day, i have make 3 new friends!! there are serena, ee leng and rachel! hmm, dun noe why we are very close to each other although just know each other ^^ we started to do things in 4~~but then after about 1 week, the another guy joining us---which is D wei..we like to call him D kor but he don't like it >< actually it is such a nice name..then 5 of us always mix around =)


here are 4 of us~serena,me,rachel and elene~when our lab~

okay, now lets talk about my new uni life..before i come to this college, i knew that there are many foreigner..after start my sch day, i only realize that it is true!! haha..but now it is nothing special for me already because i always study with them~~but seriously, some are very handsome and pretty(maybe caused by their nose and of coz their height)..wee~~ Compare my new uni wif previous one, i think utar is more strict, really~~ for example, when we go into the lab of utar, we must tie up our hair..must wear long pants, and the goggles(is very ugly lar) =P but in ucsi, we no need to tie up our hair! haha..besides, we no need must wear LONG PANTS because of lab! i only realize this after my 1st lab-- because i saw that many ppl wear mini skirt and come for lab class!!! then i understood lo^^ but of coz must wear our lab coat lar, same wif utar..but i got one thing wan to complain about ucsi lecturer..they're not using the mic when teaching..haiz..i cant hear clearly when i sit at the middle >< maybe not they dunwan to use because there is no mic in the classroom/lecture hall or even auditorium room..haha..oh ya, talk about auditorium room, i like that hall so much..keke..one of my lecture class is there..i like it because i can zzZ in the class..the seat is damn nice+comfortable~~


this is the auditorium room i mentioned just now ^^ and i took this while lecturer is talkng..so u can only see one view of this room..nex time i'll took more pictures of my college..

when come to a new college, i miss my foundation frens..haha..but i think i can adapt to it very quickly..gambateh, sinman! and dear frens, i'll upload more pictures of my new life to let u get closer wif me^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi...when do you transfer to UCSI? After 1 semester in UTAR? Do you transfer credit from UTAR to UCSI? Do UCSI accept? Please reply...thx


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix